CDBG Contractor Information
Limerick Township is looking for contractors to participate in our CDBG Housing Rehabilitation Program. The program is run as a Competitive Bid Program. Each Housing Rehabilitation Project (home or mobile home) will be bid as a separate project.
- Contractors Wanted! Brochure
- CDBG Contractor Application
- Contractor Bid and Contract Procedures
- Contractor Handbook - Rehabilitation Program
- MBE WBE Form - to be Completed on ALL JOB for LISTING ALL Contractors and SubContractors
- DCED Habitability Guidelines for Relocated Manufactured Homes
- PA Prevailing Wage Reference Manual For Contractors
- Prevailing Wage Jobs - Appendix A - Weekly Payroll Certification Form
- Prevailing Wage Jobs - Appendix B - Payment and Recordkeeping Certification
- Prevailing Wage Jobs - Dept of Labor and Industry Complaint Form
- Prevailing Wage Jobs - Contractor To Post at Job Site w Dept of L and I Complaint Form
- Prevailing Wage Jobs - HUD-11 - Employee Interview Form to be Used by Limerick Twp Interviewer
We are actively looking for Contractors with experience working on mobile homes and those who specialize in home renovations who would be willing to bid on our home rehabilitation projects. Please complete the following Application to become a Contractor on our bidders list. Homeowners in the program are able to pick who they get estimates from, but we provide a list upon request of contractors who have shown interest in participating in the program. We encourage Section 3 and Minority Based Enterprises and Women based Enterprises to submit a Contractor Application expressing interest in bidding on projects through the Community Development Block Grant.
- Section 3 Action Plan has also been a public policy of Limerick Township; encouraging full participation by low- and very low- income persons and to business concerns which provide economic opportunities to low- and very low-income persons in Limerick Township's CDBG Program @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>