All programs must be paid for prior to the start date at the Township Building. We currently accept: cash, check, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), and debit cards.
Credit Card Payments Made Online or in Office.
Limerick Township offers the convenience of accepting MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit cards for Recreation Fees.
Paying by credit card you have agreed to pay Limerick Township for the amount above and understand that a Third—Party convenience fee will apply to my transaction in order for the Township to accept payment via credit card. I further agree that such convenience fee shall be billed to my credit card as a separate transaction and equal to 2.83% of the total amount being paid.
If a receipt is needed for a program or camp, please request one upon registration. Receipts cannot be given at the end of the year for previous programs.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Limerick P&R reserves the right to cancel any program or activity due to insufficient registration. A full refund will be issued.
- Bus Trips: Refunds are not given for bus trips.
- Pavilion: To cancel a permit, the permit holder must call the Parks & Recreation Department at 610-495-6432; you may reschedule your canceled outing to another available date. We are happy to work with you to find an alternate date for your event! There will be no refunds for no shows. Cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your rental will be granted a refund for the full amount less a $10 administrative fee. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to your rental will not be granted a refund.
- Programs: Request of cancellation 3 days prior to the start of a one day program will result in full program fee refund minus a $10 administration fee. Cancellation after this will result in half of program fee returned minus a $10 administrative fee.
- Specialty Camps: Request of cancellation 2 weeks before the start of the camp will be issued minus a $10 administration fee. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations 2 weeks or less to the start of the camp.
- Shamrock Camps: Request of cancellation 2 weeks before the start of the camp will be issued minus a $10 administration fee. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations 2 weeks before the camps begin.
- Weather: Inclement weather may prompt cancellations. Sessions are made up at another date if possible. Refunds are not possible once LTP&R has paid instructors.