How do I open a business?

Complete a Zoning Use Permit application. Your information will be forwarded to all Township Departments and a collective response letter of items needed to operate of that location will be prepared for you. You do not need to have a lease agreement signed with the landlord for the Township to perform this service for you. The fee for the Zoning Use Permit is $100.00. Please note that additional fees may be required if an alarm system needs to be registered, etc.

To operate a home business, you'll need to submit a Home Occupation Application.

Show All Answers

1. What is the zoning district for my property?
2. Do I need a permit to install a fence?
3. I would like to build a new house on a vacant lot. What permits do I need?
4. I would like to build an in-law suite. What permits do I need?
5. My septic system is failing and I am considering the possibility to connect to public sewer. What is the process?
6. I'm moving and will be renting out my home. Are any permits required?
7. How do I open a business?
8. How do I enroll my land in the Agricultural Security Area?
9. I noticed a property has been posted by the Township. What does it mean?