Register for a Program
All online registrations will need to be purchased with a credit card. I agree to pay Limerick Township for the amount above and understand that a Third—Party convenience fee will apply to my transaction in order for the Township to accept payment via credit card. I further agree that such convenience fee shall be billed to my credit card as a separate transaction and equal to *2.83% of the total amount being paid.
Click Here for Online Registration
Paper/Mail-In Registration FormWe will still accept Mail-In registrations. Click on the link below to open a PDF of the registration form.
Paper/Mail-In Registration Form
- Ways to Register: Online, Mail-In, or Walk-In. LTP&R hours are Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4 pm. Address: 646 W. Ridge Pike Limerick, PA 19468
- Classes are filled on a first come first served basis...register early.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs unless otherwise noted.
- Payment must accompany registration form. Cash, Check or Credit Cards are accepted. Please make checks payable to “Limerick Township”
- Insufficient Funds: A $20 fee will be charged back to participant for each returned check.
Credit Cards Payment Information
MasterCard, Discover & Visa are accepted. A third-party convenience fee will apply to cardholders who wish to pay via credit card. This fee is required in order to allow the Township the option to accept payments via credit card. Govt Portal is an authorized third-party processor of these regulated convenience fees. This fee will be 2.83% .
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Limerick P&R reserves the right to cancel any program or activity due to insufficient registration. A full refund will be issued.
- Bus Trips: Refunds are not given for bus trips.
- Pavilion: To cancel a permit, the permit holder must call the Parks & Recreation Department at 610-495-6432; you may reschedule your canceled outing to another available date. We are happy to work with you to find an alternate date for your event! There will be no refunds for no shows. Cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your rental will be granted a refund for the full amount less a $10 administrative fee. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to your rental will not be granted a refund.
- Programs: Request of cancellation 3 days prior to the start of a one day program will result in full program fee refund minus a $10 administration fee. Cancellation after this will result in half of program fee returned minus a $10 administrative fee.
- Specialty Camps: Request of cancellation 2 weeks before the start of the camp will be issued minus a $10 administration fee. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations 2 weeks or less to the start of the camp.
- Shamrock Camps: Request of cancellation 2 weeks before the start of the camp will be issued minus a $10 administration fee. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations 2 weeks before the camps begin.
- Weather: Inclement weather may prompt cancellations. Sessions are made up at another date if possible. Refunds are not possible once LTP&R has paid instructors.