Parks & Recreation
Limerick Township Parks and Recreation (LTP&R) is committed to providing the personal, economic, social and environmental benefits of parks and recreation. LTP&R is here to assist you with making the best use of our services, programs and facilities. Please let us know how we can help.
Recreation Program Information
- A signed Recreation Program Registration Form (PDF) is required for participation in any LTP&R programs/trips and for your registration to be processed. These forms are a contract of understanding between you and LTP&R.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis so register early! Pre-registration is required for all programs/trips unless otherwise noted. There are no walk-in registrations accepted at the program site.
- Payment must accompany program registration form. Make checks payable to Limerick Township.
Parks and Playground Facilities
Manderach Memorial Playground is closed on the 1st Monday of each month from 7am - 2 pm so that inspections and maintenance can be performed. If the first Monday falls on a Holiday, maintenance will take place the following Monday.
During the months of November through March the parks and Manderach Playground do not receive winter maintenance and restroom facilities are closed.
All programs must be paid for prior to the start date at the Township Building. We currently accept: cash, check, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), and debit cards.
Limerick Township now offers the convenience of accepting credit cards for payments. A 3rd-party convenience fee will apply cardholders who wish to pay via credit card. This fee is required in order to allow Limerick Township the option to accept payments via credit card. Such fee will be disclosed to the cardholder at time of transaction with the option to decline the fee and make payment via cash or check. Govt Portal is an authorized 3rd-party processor of these regulated convenience fees. This fee will be 2.83%
Note: If a receipt is needed for a program or camp, please request one upon registration. Receipts cannot be given at the end of the year for previous programs.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Limerick P&R reserves the right to cancel any program or activity due to insufficient registration. A full refund will be issued.
- Bus Trips: Refunds are not given for bus trips.
- Pavilion: To cancel a permit, the permit holder must call the Parks & Recreation Department at 610-495-6432; you may reschedule your canceled outing to another available date. We are happy to work with you to find an alternate date for your event! There will be no refunds for no-shows. Cancellations at least 72 hours prior to your rental will be granted a refund for the full amount less a $10 administrative fee. Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to your rental will not be granted a refund.
- Programs: Request of cancellation 14 days prior to the start of the camp will be issued a refund minus a $10 administrative fee, per participant. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the camp.
- Specialty Camps: Request of cancellation 14 days prior to the start of the camp will be issued a refund minus a $10 administrative fee, per participant. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the camp.
- Shamrock Camps: No refunds will be issued for Camp Cancellations unless requests are made in writing prior to June 1st. After this date, no refunds will be issued. All refunds are subject to a 10% administrative fee of total registration, per child. No refunds are given for field trips/activities.
- Weather: Inclement weather may prompt cancellations. Sessions are made up at another date if possible. Refunds are not possible once LTP&R has paid instructors.
We may take your photo during programs and events. Photos may be displayed at the Limerick Community Park, on the Township website, in LTP&R flyers, or in the Township Newsletter. Please let us know if this presents a problem.